Fart is a kind of waste gas discharged from the anus. It is the gas produced by the decomposition of intestinal bacteria after food is mixed with a series of digestive juices such as gastric juice, saliva, and bile. Why am I farting so much all of a sudden
- Farting is a manifestation of the normal functioning of the intestinal tract, and the number of times of farting in healthy adults is about 10 to 15 times a day.
- But in daily life, many people will fart a lot every day, and it is very likely to be accompanied by a more obvious odor and other discomfort.
There are many reasons for this phenomenon, and we will introduce them to you one by one.
Eating too much gas-producing food
Eating too much gas-producing food If there is no other discomfort, such as abdominal pain or indigestion, when there is a lot of farting in daily life, it is generally related to eating too much gas-producing food. phenomenon example, in daily life, many people especially like to eat some beans, radishes, onions, raw garlic, ginger, leeks and a lot of pasta. Among these foods, there is a large amount of matrix substances that can produce some gases such as hydrogen chloride and carbon dioxide. Once you eat too much, it will react with some bacteria in the intestines, resulting in a lot of gas, which will make people fart a lot.
Improper way of eating
Improper way of eating Many people eat very fast, such as swallowing. If they eat fast, a lot of air will enter the gastrointestinal tract together with the food, which will cause people to fart more. Moreover, once the speed of eating is too fast, the food cannot be mixed with some digestive juices, which will increase the burden on the gastrointestinal tract and easily cause people to fart more. In addition, if you speak loudly when eating, or eat while walking, a lot of air will enter the gastrointestinal tract, causing people to have more farts and abdominal distension.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
The irritable bowel syndrome Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a very common functional . disease. The cause is not clear, but it is generally believed to be related to the slowing of the patient’s gastrointestinal motility, intestinal infection, or bad mood. caused by factors. With IBS, patients experience daily problems such as abdominal pain, bloating, as well as excessive gas and diarrhea. Some patients also experience constipation, indigestion, reflux and other accompanying symptoms.
Slow bowel movement?
Slow bowel movement For example, for people with weak constitution or sitting for a long time, as well as the elderly, it is easy to have a slowdown in intestinal peristalsis. Once the peristaltic function of the intestines slows down, a large amount of gas will accumulate in the intestines, and some food residues will not be excreted in time, and will also be fermented under the action of the intestinal flora. As a result, more and more gas in the intestines can cause more gas, as well as problems such as abdominal bloating, bad breath and constipation.
After the food enters the gastrointestinal tract
Disease factors When suffering from acute and chronic gastroenteritis, or peptic ulcer, as well as a series of diseases such as cholecystitis, hepatitis, pancreatitis, etc., normal digestive function will be affected. After the food enters the gastrointestinal tract, it cannot be digested, absorbed and metabolized in time, and it will accumulate too much in the intestinal tract, causing people to have more gassing and abdominal pain, or a series of changes in bowel habits, decreased appetite, indigestion, fatigue, jaundice, etc. discomfort.
- All in all, if the phenomenon of always farting occurs in daily life, it is generally related to the above five factors.
- In addition, if there is a lot of farting, accompanied by blood in the stool, changes in bowel habits, and thinning of the stool shape, you should be vigilant, and it is very likely to be related to some intestinal polyps or tumors.
- Therefore, when this happens repeatedly, in addition to paying attention to the adjustment of eating habits, you should also go to the hospital quickly.
- If it is caused by a series of diseases, corresponding treatment methods must be taken under the guidance of a doctor in order to maximize the improvement of the situation and achieve the role of maintaining one’s own health.
Read more updates about health and tips on http://www.facefof.com
- 3 Foods that make you sleepy fast in Night
- Can Diabetics patients eat instant noodles, Foods to avoid with high blood sugar
- 3 Best alkaline foods for physical and mental health
- What foods are good for liver repair