Exercise is good for the body, this is a common sense we all know, but whether exercise can be good for the body can also promote the parent-child relationship, now the parent-child relationship has become a big problem, many parents will say that the child has reached a certain age , it is very rebellious, and does not listen to the parents’ hard-hearted exhortations and advice. The more they say not to do it, the more they have to do it. If we promote the parent-child relationship, it will definitely not work, ask the children to go out to eat, Children will not go to play when they are old, so the way we can promote parent-child relationship is to invite children to exercise. Is there any exercise suitable for promoting parent-child relationship? Which sports are more suitable for promoting parent-child relationships and parent-child interaction in sports?
Parenting and sports
When the child reaches a certain age, if we talk to the child about learning, the child will be particularly repelled. If we talk to the ch!ild about food, maybe everyone has a different understanding of food, and the reason for the epidemic is basically not recommended. Go on a trip, and if you ask your child to go on a trip, the child may not want to go with the parent.
We have thought a lot about it. It is more suitable to invite children to exercise. We can go in the way of competition. If the child wins, it increases self-confidence. If the child loses, it is recommended to try not to let the child lose. Children, I may not play this type of competition with you next time.
We can have some physical contact with children, and physical contact can also promote parent-child relationship. For example, we can do sit-ups, which requires the cooperation of a pressing leg, and we can be invisible. promote their parent-child relationship.
What sports are suitable for promoting family relationships?
- The sit-ups just mentioned, as well as the upper body traction type sports, we can have some physical contact or some competitions, which can very well promote the parent-child relationship.
- If you have a family with a treadmill, you can run directly to see who can hold on for a long time. Also, if we do yoga or Tai Chi, it is also very suitable, and it is also very beneficial for health. We might as well You can try more.
- Or directly ask the child what kind of sports he likes, and then we can do it according to the child’s wishes. We can also find several sports to ask the child, which one he likes, so that the child can have the initiative to choose and may be more willing to play it. sports.
How to invite your family to exercise together?
- If it is a partner, and the partner is fat, you can invite him to lose weight, which will make him healthier and more beautiful. I will accompany you, and I also want to reduce a little bit. If he is unwilling, you invite him to urge you, Supervise you, and then you hold on for a while, maybe he will join.
- Children are more willing if they are small children, but it may be more difficult for older children. We put down the air and invite children to have a higher success rate.
- The elderly must choose sports that are suitable for the elderly, which are less physically consuming and not for a long time, such as 5 minutes a day, if we move a little, the elderly are basically very happy.
Exercise has many benefits
If it can promote family relationships incidentally, why should we not do parent-child relationships, right? Therefore, while exercising, we try to invite our family members as much as possible, so that we can not only persist for a longer time, but also promote the relationship of the family. Let’s move together.
To read more update and tips about health click onhttps://facefof.com