Lemonade is a drink that many people like to drink. It is a drink that uses lemon as a seasoning. It has become one of people’s favorite drinks. But there are many people who don’t know how to drink lemonade correctly and when it’s good to drink lemonade. What is the best time to drink lemon water at night or during the day
- Lemon, which is also a fresh fruit with carbohydrates, citric acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, B vitamins and various minerals such as calcium, potassium, and zinc. Carbohydrates are a kind of nutrient element with the effect of filling kinetic energy, and citric acid can improve the metabolism of our body.
- The melanin, vitamin C and vitamin E that can avoid and solve the skin have the effect of eliminating oxygen free radicals in the body and delaying aging. B vitamins and various minerals can ensure the normal metabolism of the body and its blood penetration. A balance of concentrations.
- So, soaking water with lemon can have the effect of promoting one’s own appetite, improving the digestion of everyone’s body, and resisting aging. And the way of eating lemon is also quite different. Because lemon itself is sour and astringent, it cannot be taken directly. The lemon is cut into slices and used to drink water, but it has a very different taste.
- Therefore, in most cases, we can drink tea with lemon. Vitamin C and lemon juice in natural lemon disease also have oxidation, which can be used in fruit salads to avoid browning of vegetables and fruits.
A. How to make the best lemonade?
- Choose a relatively new lemon, because almost all the vitamin C in the dried lemon slices has already been drained.
- The temperature can best be controlled at around 60-80 degrees. If the water is cold, the aroma will be difficult to get out. And boiling water for boiling, it will appear particularly bitter.
- Light lemonade is more suitable. Use a large slice of fresh lemon to soak a large glass of water (about 1 liter). It is not sour or bitter, and it is very fragrant, and the kinetic energy is almost negligible.
B. What are the advantages of lemon water for your body?
1. Long-term persistent drinking can improve your immunity:
Lemonade is also conducive to promoting the body’s digestion and absorption of iron, because vitamin C can increase the microbial organic fertilizer of non-heme iron by about 4 times.
2. Lemon contain fragrant and evaporative ingrediennts
Lemons contain fragrant and evaporative ingredients, which can help the body to produce body fluid, quench thirst, and strengthen the spleen and appetizers: the corresponding ingredients such as organic substances contained in lemonade can promote the metabolism of the body’s gastric juice, so it will also have the effect of promoting digestion. This effect of clearing the stomach and intestines of the body.
3. Lemonade is very rich in vitamin C:
Vitamin C can promote the production of collagen albumen, ensure the body’s skin extensibility, prevent the growth of wrinkles, and has the effect of clearing heat and detoxifying, and vitamin C can also avoid trauma. A certain sense of qi also has a certain positive significance for wound repair.
C. What are lemonade not suitable for groups?
- Some people prefer to put more lemon slices in the case of making tea, and in order to better balance the strange taste, they usually add sugar or pure honey. In this way, the power of the sweet lemonade will gradually increase, and for people who want to lose weight, it is not suitable to drink too much. There is also acid reflux. People with poor digestion are not recommended to drink lemonade with a higher acid concentration.
- In addition, lemons should not be drunk too much, and the acid value should not be too large. Generally, it is recommended to drink fresh lemon water of no more than 500ml every day. Conversely, light lemonade without pure honey and sugar, in addition to very low calorie, has a more distinctive taste, and also contains potassium, vitamin C and flavonoids, polysaccharides.
- Naturally, regarding the time of drinking, citric acid has a certain stimulating effect on the digestive tract of the body, so it is not suitable for drinking on an empty stomach. Therefore, it is best not to drink it when you just get up in the morning. Time is also possible, if you drink it half an hour after a meal, it is more conducive to the digestion of food and its digestion and absorption.
Read more updates and tips about health on www.facefof.com