The lungs play the role of a ventilation “diplomat” in the human body. Its main function is to provide sufficient oxygen for the human body, supply the synthesis of raw materials for the human body, accelerate the blood circulation of the whole body, promote the metabolic function, and play a role in the operation of the body. a huge effect. However, because it always deals with external gases, it comes into contact with some gas with germs and inhales it into the body, causing certain damage to the lungs and causing the emergence of some lung diseases. What are the symptoms of pulmonary nodules
For example, the more common lung disease – pulmonary nodules. The appearance of this disease is mostly caused by infection of the respiratory tract, which leads to weakened lung function and pathological changes. Although lung nodules may not be life-threatening at first, if the damage to the lungs is not controlled and regulated, it can lead to serious changes in lung nodules.
What are the symptoms of pulmonary nodules
A. Cough symptoms appear
- Cough symptoms appear, the sputum coughed up is mixed with blood, and it often emits a fishy smell.
- Chest tightness and pain when pressing. You will feel tightness in the chest, breathing is not very smooth, and there will be slight pain and discomfort when pressing the chest.
B. Erythema appears on the skin.
There will be patches of red papules on the skin of the shoulders, back or hands and feet, and in severe cases, it will even spread to the neck and face.
2. Best fruits for pulmonary nodules, What Fruit eat regularly, the lungs modules may be eliminated?
Kiwi is a relatively mild fruit. The vitamin content is very rich, and regular consumption can relieve the symptoms of cough in patients with pulmonary nodules, and play the role of clearing the lungs and relieving cough. It can also clear the heat in the lung environment, achieve the effect of clearing heat and eliminating fire, and also promote the corresponding improvement of the patient’s immunity.
Mangosteen is also a fruit that is recommended for patients with pulmonary nodules. Mangosteen contains a lot of protein and vitamins. After eating, it can play the role of promoting body fluid and relieving cough, clearing heat and resolving phlegm, moistening dryness, and relieving vomiting. And for patients with weak physical fitness, eating mangosteen can also effectively improve the body’s immunity, so that the patient’s disease-resistance ability is correspondingly enhanced.
Loquat has many benefits for the lungs. I believe everyone knows oral liquids like “thirst-quenching loquat syrup”. Loquat is good for clearing heat and reducing fire in the lungs, relieving asthma and relieving cough, dispersing knots and resolving phlegm. You can also drink loquat leaves in water at ordinary times, which is very effective for relieving the symptoms of lung discomfort.
What are 2 good habits every day to help your lungs recover?
- Adjust your diet If you want to better prevent the occurrence of lung diseases, or want to remove existing nodules and bacteria in the lungs, you can add more dietary nutrients to protect the lungs in your daily life, such as Dongganzhixi. The malt selenium element contained in it is an element bb also contains a variety of ingredients such as orange peel, licorice, platycodon, angelica, and malt powder. The combination of these ingredients can help reduce the burden on the lungs and alleviate the impact of lung disease on other organs. It is beneficial to the elimination of pulmonary nodules and restores the damaged lung function to a stable state.
- Insist on exercising Patients with nodules should get up half an hour early every day and do some small exercises that are beneficial to their health in moderation, which is useful for dissipating nodules. First, because the early air is good, it can help to replace the exhaust gas in the lungs, inject fresh air into the lungs, and improve the lung environment. Second, exercise can improve immunity, improve physical fitness accordingly, and enhance the ability to resist lung disease. Therefore, it is a good life habit to keep exercising. great
Read more updates and tips about health on http://www.facefof.com