As with other rheumatoid diseases, young and middle-aged women aged 30-50 are the main population. The incidence of rheumatoid arthritis is different from other arthritis, mainly in the hands (feet). Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic systemic autoimmune disease with aggressive symmetrical polyarthritis as the main clinical manifestation. Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease whose pathogenesis is still unclear. The clinical manifestations are mainly chronic symmetrical intra-articular synovial lesions, which are more common in young adults. Women are superior to men. Can arthritis hip pain come on suddenly
For physiological reasons
- Some people may be insensitive to rheumatoid factor. In the initial stage, they had no discomfort other than joint pain. Therefore, it is easy for patients to mistake themselves for being tired.
- As long as they take a break, it doesn’t matter. Rheumatoid arthritis is a multisystem inflammatory autoimmune disease that mainly involves peripheral joints.
- It is typically characterized by symmetrical and chronic inflammatory changes in multiple peripheral joints, and is characterized by joint swelling, pain, and functional decline.
- The earliest symptoms are swelling, pain, and stiffness in the body’s small joints. i.e. fingers.
- The typical symptom of early rheumatoid arthritis is morning stiffness, which is a stiff toe or toes that make it difficult to bend and stretch, with pain and swelling every morning.
- The prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis in China is 0.32%0.36%, slightly lower than the world average (0.5%%1% can be seen in any age group, 80% of which occur in 35-50 years old, and the number of female patients is about three times that of men).
Joint pain and stiffness
Joint stiffness least at least an hour in the morning. Crush two, three or more joints. Elevation of the wrist, metacarpophalangeal or proximal interphalangeal or metatarsophalangeal joints. Symmetrical joint swelling. X-ray changes of typical rheumatoid arthritis. The first is pain. In the early stage of rheumatoid arthritis, the patient will have local pain symptoms from the diseased joint, especially when the patient moves, the pain will be aggravated, and the pain will be aggravated when the diseased joint is pressed.
Read more updates and tips about health on http://www.facefof.com