As “post-90s hair loss” and “bald workers” have become hot topics on the Internet, more and more people are paying attention to the needs of people with hair loss. What is scalp tissue structure and human hair growth law, Recently, the wind has begun to blow to the anti-hair loss essence again. Can the anti-hair loss essence prevent hair loss?
- A. What is scalp tissue structure and human hair growth law?
- B. Is anti-hair loss serum effective?
- C. Does the scalp need a scalp serum?
- D. If the “scalp essence” can effectively intervene in the above aspects, it will be necessary.?
A. What is scalp tissue structure and human hair growth law?
- As a part of human skin, the structure of the scalp has the general characteristics of human skin: starting from the body surface, it consists of stratum corneum, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue.
- Appendices of the skin include hair, sebaceous glands, and sweat glands. Among them, the sebaceous glands open indirectly through the hair follicles at the pores of the skin surface where the hairs grow.
- The scalp area of a normal adult is about 650-700 square centimeters, and there are about 100,000-500,000 hairs on it. That is, the hair density is 200-300/square centimeter, and the scalp sebaceous gland density is 300-500/square centimeter, which is higher than that of other parts except the face.
- The high density of hair and sebaceous glands creates a different microenvironment for the scalp than the rest of the body.
- Natural sebum consists of triglycerides, wax vinegar, caratolene, and cholesterol esters. Sebum has a moisturizing effect on the scalp, but too much sebum covering the scalp and even the hair will affect the appearance, and it is easy to get dust.
- Human hair grows periodically, but if you lose more than 100 hairs per d updateay and it lasts for more than two months, it can basically be diagnosed as alopecia.
- The main symptoms of hair loss are greasy scalp, shrinking hair follicles, hair loss, breakage, oily and inelastic. If male hair loss is mainly on the front and top of the head, the hairline and temples of the forehead move up, the hair on the front and top of the head is sparse, yellow and soft, and the top of the forehead is bald; female hair loss is on the top of the head, and the hair becomes .
B. Is anti-hair loss serum effective
- There are many reasons for hair loss, including congenital, hereditary, seasonal and other reasons. In addition to genetic and pathological factors, the main causes of hair loss are mental stress, irregular work and rest, and unhealthy diet.
- Once hair loss occurs, it must be diagnosed by a dermatologist to determine the type of hair loss before treatment.
- Hair loss treatment is a long-term process. You must go to a regular hospital for medical treatment. It will take at least 3 months to see the effect of the treatment, and it may even take one or two years.
- At present, many clinical evaluation studies of anti-hair loss products show that many clinical studies of products select subjects with thinning hair or perceived severe hair loss, and there is no strict scientific selection of subjects. The research period set in this type of research is 4 weeks to 8 weeks, and the research time is also short, and the evaluation indicators are often the water content of the stratum corneum, the oil content and the subjective evaluation of the subjects. The clinical research on the effect of such products is very imprecise, and the validity of the conclusions drawn is not high.
C. Does the scalp need a scalp serum?
- Under normal circumstances, about 85%-90% of all hairs are in the growth phase, and 10%-15% are in the degenerative and resting phases.
- Depending on the characteristics of hair growth, hair loss can be prevented in several ways:
- Convert telogen hair to anagen hair (hair induction);
- Make the growth phase last longer (hair growth promotion);
- Reduces telogen hair (hair loss prevention); promotes hair follicle cell proliferation.
D. If the “scalp essence” can effectively intervene in the above aspects, it will be necessary.
If you want to have black and shiny hair, you should maintain good living habits from a young age, and you should take measures to prevent hair loss from middle age.
1. Choose the right shampoo
First of all, you should choose the right shampoo. People with hair loss should try not to use strong degreasing or alkaline shampoos to avoid dry hair and scalp necrosis.
2. Perm and dye your hair too frequently
Secondly, do not perm and dye your hair too frequently. Perming and dyeing your hair can easily damage the hair follicles, causing large pieces of hair to fall off, causing hair loss.
3. Comb and massage frequently
Finally, it is recommended to comb and massage frequently. Before going to bed and after getting up the next day, insert both hands and fingers into the hair, and rub the scalp from the forehead through the top of the head to the back of the head, 2-4 minutes each time. Regular massage of the scalp can improve scalp nutrition, increase local metabolism, and make hair moist and grow.
EpilogueHair loss has always been a major problem in the medical field. For this reason, major pharmaceutical companies around the world invest a lot of manpower and material resources every year to seek effective treatments for hair loss. Nonetheless, treatment options are still limited. There are still many points worth observing and thinking about whether the various products on the market for hair growth and hair loss prevention are effective, and developing good living habits is of great significance for preventing hair loss.
Read more updates and tips about health on www.facefof.com