The intestinal tract is an important digestive organ of the human body and the largest detoxification organ of the human body. It is called the “second brain” of the human body. Therefore, the state of the intestinal tract determines a person’s state. Organs are affected. What are the best foods to relieve constipation for men women
- With the development of the times, the advancement of science and technology and the earth-shaking changes in people’s lifestyles, people’s requirements for diet are no longer limited to a rich and good diet, but healthy eating in the diet.
- At the same time, the pace of life is now very fast. , In this case, it is easy to ignore the cultivation of healthy eating habits, such as rushing to work or school every morning, many people eat while walking, and some people don’t even eat breakfast.
- When people experience constipation, the first thing that comes to mind is to eat more bananas, which is beneficial to relieve constipation. Therefore, many people go to the supermarket to buy some fresh bananas to eat to relieve the symptoms of constipation.
What bananas helps relieve constipation?
I believe that when everyone has constipation in their daily life, the first thought is to relieve constipation. In fact, there are many reasons for constipation, mainly due to some bad eating habits and irregular work and rest time in daily life. , People buy a lot of bananas in the supermarket when they are constipated, and then eat bananas every day, however, after eating for a long time, they do not feel that the constipation is relieved.
- But in fact, the relief effect of eating bananas on constipation mainly comes from the dietary fiber rich in bananas. Dietary fiber helps to form stool and relieve constipation, but for some friends who suffer from severe constipation or constipation caused by organic diseases, The effect of eating bananas alone is of course limited.
- In addition, there are many ripe bananas on the market now, and immature bananas will affect the peristalsis and digestion of the gastrointestinal tract. In addition, there is a substance called “tannin” in ripe or unripe bananas. Eating this Growing bananas can make constipation worse, so doctors recommend keeping your eyes open when buying bananas and ripe bananas.
These are six kinds of foods that you eat every day may relieve constipation, Best foods to relieve constipation in adults men women
- Dragon fruit
If you want to relieve constipation, you’d better eat more nut-like snacks in your daily life, such as sesame seeds and almonds, because these foods are rich in magnesium, according to a joint research report by the British Institute of Health Nutritionists and the Women’s Research Institute, The magnesium contained in nuts can soften stools and facilitate bowel movements.
Oatmeal is especially rich in dietary fiber. About 100 grams of oatmeal contains 5.3 grams of dietary fiber. Dietary fiber can promote gastrointestinal motility in the body, thereby accelerating defecation. Therefore, proper intake of oatmeal can prevent constipation. However, it should be noted that, Oatmeal is a coarse grain, it takes a long time to digest and absorb in the intestine, so you can’t eat too much at one time, especially for people with gastrointestinal diseases, so as not to increase the burden on the stomach and cause more problems.
Celery is a very common crude fiber vegetable. This food can lubricate the intestines and stimulate intestinal peristalsis. Eating some celery properly can help excrete feces.
Honey has the effect of moistening the bowels and defecation. At the same time, it has the effect of beauty. Proper drinking of honey water can make the stool more smooth. If you want to relieve constipation, you might as well drink a glass of honey water on an empty stomach every morning to accelerate gastrointestinal motility, improve constipation and relieve constipation. discomfort to the body.
Drinking a glass of yogurt before going to bed at night can help the gastrointestinal tract to emulsify other foods, it has a great effect on the peristalsis of the gastrointestinal tract, yogurt tastes better, many growing children and teens love it, in fact, drinking yogurt Indigestion and loss of appetite can also be avoided, so it is best to drink a cup of yogurt before going to bed at night and after getting up in the morning, which helps the secretion of gastric juice and promotes the breakdown of food.
6. Dragon fruit.
The content of dietary fiber in dragon fruit is very rich, and dragon fruit seeds also have the function of lubricating the intestines. In the case of dry intestines and constipation, eating dragon fruit helps to excrete feces.
Read more updates and tips about health on http://www.facefof.com