With the development of the times, everyone’s living standards have gradually risen, but their health status has declined. People pay more and more attention to health preservation, and more and more people have joined the ranks of health preservation. Unscientific health preservation methods usually fail to achieve the effect of health preservation, but will harm physical and mental health. What are the benefits of drinking milk before going to bed
Milk is an indispensable drink for every household, especially for the elderly and children. Drinking a glass of milk in the morning and evening is good for the human body. It can supplement calcium, help children grow and develop, and prevent osteoporosis in the elderly. However, recently, Some people say that drinking milk before going to bed is equivalent to “suicide by poisoning” on the Internet. Is there any reasonable basis for this view?
Does drinking milk before going to bed cause great harm to the body?
Some people think that drinking milk before going to bed will enter into a dormant state before the stomach does not digest and absorb milk quickly. At this time, the absorption function of the stomach becomes weak and cannot absorb the milk in the digestive tract, and the milk stays in the digestive tract for a long time. It will be elongated, and many harmful substances will be formed at that time, which will have adverse effects on physical health.
- At first glance, this kind of point of view seems to have some truth. In fact, there is no scientific proof for this idea. After you fall asleep, you must pay attention to the fact that the stomach and intestines are not resting.
- Some people think that drinking milk before going to bed will increase the risk of tooth decay. If people drink milk before going to bed, there must be milk on the teeth. The proportion of whey protein in milk is not low, and bacteria dissolve whey protein and cause acidic substances.” At the same time, saliva has a key effect on the body. It has the functions of inhibiting bacteria, reducing oral bacteria and food residue deposition. The amount of saliva metabolized by the stomatology department at night is significantly reduced, and the sticky saliva is very easy to cause plaque. Bacteria attached to the surface of large teeth.
- This kind of view seems to be more reasonable, but in fact, after drinking milk at night, rinse your mouth, clean, brush your teeth, and rinse your mouth immediately. Drinking milk at night is harmful to dental health.
A. What are the benefits of drinking milk before going to bed?
- Helps sleep.
- Beauty and beauty.
- Calcium supplements.
- Improve immunity
1. Helps sleep
Milk contains protein food, and carbohydrates can play a role in the brain and brain. Drinking milk before going to bed has the actual effect of soothing the nerves and helping people sleep.
2. Beauty and beauty
Having good skin is especially important, especially for women, in order to make the skin smoother, I have tried various methods, but in fact drinking milk before going to bed can maintain the skin, and the vitamin d in milk can prevent the skin Dry, dark yellow, vitamin b2 can promote the basic metabolism of the skin, making the skin more smooth.
3. Calcium supplement
The proportion of calcium and phosphorus in milk is suitable. Drinking it before going to bed can improve the digestibility of calcium, which has the actual effect of preventing osteoporosis and avoiding waist and leg pain.
4. Improve immunity
Milk contains sufficient protein food, which provides raw materials for the production of immune chemical substances in the body. Drinking milk before going to bed has an immune molar mass and immunity that can resist external germs and avoid diseases.
B. What are the contraindications to drinking milk?
- Do not drink milk on an empty stomach
- Control your intake
- Do not steel cutlery for milk after heating
1. Do not drink milk on an empty stomach
It is important to note that milk should not be drunk on an empty stomach. Some people drink milk on an empty stomach, which will increase the rate of intestinal peristalsis, endanger the time that milk stays in the stomach, and endanger the comprehensive digestion, absorption and application of nutrients in milk, resulting in diarrhea and other discomforts. , Before drinking milk, it is best to eat some toast, etc., to promote absorption and digestion.
2. Control your intake
Generally speaking, adults should drink 400~500mL, that is, two bottles of milk every day, but they must drink at least 250 mL, that is, one bottle of milk. In some cases, 3 bottles, or about 750 mL, are allowed, but not more than 1000 mL.
3. Do not use steel cutlery for milk after heating
When heating milk, we must pay attention to the convenience of application of stainless steel plate, this is because of the chemical effect of steel and milk, the nutrients in milk are very easy to flow out.
All in all, you only need to pay attention to your own situation. Drinking milk before going to bed is not only harmless, but also helps to improve the digestion and absorption of the body, maintain the balance of blood potassium in the body, and pay attention to the misunderstandings about milk in life, pay attention to the duration and duration of milk. Together, enjoy a healthy life.
Read more updates and tips about health on www.facefof.com