With the strengthening of people’s anti-aging awareness, most people have made some efforts in anti-aging. For example, when there is slight aging on the face, we can use Thermage, Ultrasound and other projects to improve, but the age of the person After getting older, the aging phenomenon is aggravated, and the effect of doing these projects is not very obvious. At this time, lifting the skin can effectively improve the relaxation of the face. How to choose a facelift
- Compared with Thermage, Ultrasound scalpel and other projects, the effect of facelift is better and lasts for a long time.
- Facelifts are divided into large incision facelifts and small incision facelifts.
How should we choose between large incision facelifts and small incision facelifts?
The small incision is mainly to improve our mid-face. For some younger beauty seekers, there may be only a little wrinkle on the face. In this case, there is no need to choose a large face lift, choose a small incision Compared with the large incision, what are the advantages of the small incision?
Advantage of facelift
- Its advantages are fast recovery and small wounds. It not only improves the skin and fascia, but also promotes the lifting of the deep tissue, which can delay aging and sagging.
- The improved part of the big face lift is the middle and lower face, which is suitable for beauty seekers with obvious wrinkles and more serious facial skin sagging.
How does facelift actually work?
Facelift is not simply to remove the skin . The real facelift is to peel off the smash fascia layer and then lift it up. The sagging is not much improved, but some loose skin is visually removed, which cannot be maintained for a long time. Of course, postoperative maintenance is also indispensable. With good postoperative care, the effect can last for about 5-10 years.The amount of peeling in the facelift operation is not the better the effect. The specific amount of peeling needs to be determined according to the individual’s degree of relaxation.
- If the amount of peeling is too much, the tension of the suture will increase, and the scar will be obvious after healing.
- Compared with the amount of peeling, the treatment of the fascia layer is the key to facelift and anti-aging.
- In order to avoid this situation, the amount of peeling will be estimated according to the beauty seeker’s own condition. It is necessary to remove or fold the fascia layer and remove the excess skin while ensuring the skin is fully reduced.
- The sutures are then performed with no tension in the skin, recovery is quicker, and scarring is barely visible.It is necessary to remove or fold the fascia layer and remove the excess skin while ensuring the skin is fully reduced.
Effect of facelift
- To be clear, the amount of peeling in a facelift does not equal the effect of a facelift. The key point of peeling is not the amount of peeling, but the peeling and lifting of the multi-layered u including the fascia layer.
- If you have more questions to ask, please feel free to leave a message in the comment area to interact with me or send a private message to me directly. Read more updates and tips about health on http://www.facefof.com
- How long does it take to see results from IPL photofacial, How to prolong the maintenance time of photorejuvenation
- What happens if I apply aloe vera to my face daily, How to use aloe vera for skin whitening daily
- How can I make my black skin whiter naturally at home, how to make your skin white permanently at home