To lose weight scientifically, stick to it for at least 90 days. The so-called “you can’t eat fat in one go”, you can’t become a thin person in just a few days. Choose your favorite exercise according to the part you want to lose. The few minutes you start exercising are just a warm-up. The real start of burning fat is after 30 minutes of exercise, so if you want to lose weight, you need to exercise more than 30 minutes a day. How long does it take to lose weight on a diet
If you want to lose weight quickly in a short period of time, it means that you have to sacrifice your health, you have to face weight gain, and your skin is likely to become abnormally loose because of the loss of support. Usually, losing 1-2 pounds a week and 4-8 pounds a month is a healthy and reasonable weight loss rate. However, if you are a person with a larger weight base, you may lose more on this basis.
- A. What to pay attention to when dieting to lose weight?
- B. What does the 8-hour weight loss method mean?
A. What to pay attention to when dieting to lose weight?
- Try not to eat any fried food and greasy food as much as possible.
- Drink a large glass of water or weak tea 20 minutes before meals, do not drink sweet drinks, and try not to eat snacks and desserts. Unless you have to, refuse any alcohol.
- Breakfast is full, 70% full at noon, and 50% full at night. Except for fruit and a small cup of yogurt, no snacks are eaten between meals.
- Mainly eat more abundant ingredients, try to eat less food made of white rice and white noodles. It is best to replace rice with multigrain bean porridge for dinner.
- Eat more than 1 catty of vegetables cooked with less oil every day, and the more green leafy vegetables, the better.
- Use less oil when cooking, and make one or two delicious salads and boiled dishes every meal.
B. What does the 8-hour weight loss method mean?
It means that you can eat all the food for the day within 8 hours, and eat nothing for the remaining 16 hours. Since modern people have three meals, breakfast is at 7:00 in the morning, lunch at around 12:00 noon, and dinner at around 6:00 in the evening. If you want to implement the 8-hour weight loss method. Usually that means you can eat normally in the morning and noon, but don’t eat that meal in the evening.
Including vegetables, fruits and meat, rice is not eaten. If breakfast is at 7 and lunch is at 12, then they really only have 5 hours. That is to say, you have eaten all the food for a day in about 5 hours, and the remaining 19 hours are in a state of inability to eat. This varies from person to person. If you can stick to this form of skipping dinner and make it a habit of your life, then it may be possible for you to reduce it.
Diet to lose weight to limit salt Need not. Many people often only eat boiled vegetables in boiled water when losing weight, and they will strictly avoid foods that are too salty. They think that “without salt, it is not easy to edema.” In fact, this statement is not only unreasonable, but also unhealthy.
Traditional Chinese medicine said, “Some patients with edema symptoms do need to limit salt in their diet, but if they don’t eat salt at all, the body will ‘swell’ more severely after a long time.” Because salt is rich in sodium, sodium will Prevents the body from expelling excess water. Not eating salt for a long time will induce hyponatremia, which will eventually lead to edema.
Read more updates and tips about health on www.facefof.com