Introduction: As an important organ of digestion and absorption, the stomach helps us digest the food we eat, absorb the nutrients in it, and maintain the normal functioning of the human body. However, in life, many people neglect the maintenance of the gastrointestinal tract, which leads to the occurrence of gastrointestinal diseases. Comfort foods fruits and vegetables for upset stomach
As the saying goes: 10 people 9 stomachs. In daily life, more and more people suffer from stomach disease, which also seriously affects people’s healthy life. The reason for this is closely related to the daily bad eating habits, so it is better to correct it as soon as possible.
Why can not eat tofu in stomach problem?
For patients with stomach problems, be sure to eat less or no tofu. Because tofu is a high-protein food, most gastric mucosa of patients with gastric diseases may be more or less damaged, resulting in a decrease in the secretion of pepsinogen cells.
- This kind of pepsinogen cells, which specialise in digesting protein, is reduced, and the function of digesting high-protein foods such as tofu is weakened.
- If the protein is indigested and stays in the stomach for a long time, it is likely to cause symptoms such as bloating and stomach pain in patients, making treatment difficult.
- Therefore, it is recommended that patients with stomach problems, especially when sick, try to eat less or no high-protein foods such as tofu as much as possible.
Which foods can help relieve stomach pain?
If you want to keep your stomach healthy, keep in mind 7 kinds of foods, stomach pain may be relieved . These are…
- Hericium erinaceus
Olives, also known as cabbage, cabbage, cabbage, broccoli, etc., are one of the best vegetables recommended by the World Health Organizations.The vitamin K1 and vitamin U contained in cabbage can not only resist gastric ulcers, protect and repair gastric mucosal tissue, but also keep gastric cells active and vigorous, reducing the probability of lesions.
Carrot is a vegetable that we eat every day. It is rich in carotene, which can protect our gastric mucosa from the damage of irritating food.The mucosal tissue in the human body needs carotene to support it, and the lack of posterior mucosal tissue will cause problems, as does the gastric mucosa.For those with an upset stomach, eat more carrots.
Pumpkin is a common food in life. It is generally used for cooking porridge and cooking. It tastes quite good and is deeply loved by people.And for those with a bad stomach, you can also eat it regularly. The pectin contained in pumpkin can protect the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract from being irritated by rough food and promote the healing of ulcers.Moreover, the ingredients contained in pumpkin can promote bile secretion, strengthen gastrointestinal motility, and help food digestion.
Hericium erinaceus, named for its shape resembling the head of a monkey, has high nutritional value. If you eat more, it can enhance the gastric mucosa and resistance, help repair gastric ulcers, etc., and also achieve the ability to often resist gastric mucosa. Promote stomach absorption can achieve the effect of nourishing the stomach.Therefore, for people with a bad stomach, you can eat some Hericium erinaceus properly at ordinary times, which will help nourish the stomach and protect the stomach.
Ginger, also known as white ginger, is a food with many benefits, which can stimulate digestion and fight inflammation.Ginger helps reduce the production of free radicals, allowing digestive juices to increase and neutralise stomach acid, reducing excess stomach acid. Ginger is one of the most effective natural remedies for stomach pain and nausea, and chewing ginger or cutting it into small pieces to make tea is also a good idea.
Yam, also known as yam, is a common food on the table.The mucin substance contained can protect the stomach wall and prevent damage to the gastric mucosa. You don’t want to be tortured by gastric ulcers and gastritis. It’s right to eat it to nourish the stomach. In addition, yam contains a variety of digestive enzymes, which can also promote intestinal digestion.
For people with a bad stomach, it is usually appropriate to eat some milk. The reason is that milk has a good effect of nourishing the lungs and nourishing the stomach, so it is very suitable for patients with stomach pain.For patients with long-term insomnia, constipation, and digestive tract diseases, drinking milk in moderation is very beneficial for the recovery of the disease.However, you need to pay attention to the consumption of milk, it is recommended not to exceed two cups.
- The stomach is a relatively delicate organ. Stomach diseases mainly rely on three-point treatment and seven-point nourishment.
- If the stomach is well protected, the stomach will experience discomfort.Therefore, you can eat more food that nourishes the stomach in life.
- At the same time, pay attention not to eat food with too low temperature on an empty stomach, and do not eat spicy and greasy food, because these foods will stimulate the gastric mucosa and increase the burden on the stomach. .
Read more update and tips about health on http://www.facefof.com
- Benefits of eating kiwi empty stomach, Best time to eat kiwi for weight loss, Best time to eat kiwi for skin, What is the best time to eat kiwi fruit, Benefits of kiwi for skin and hair
- How to make black coffee for weight loss at home, Black coffee on empty stomach for weight loss, Does drinking coffee on an empty stomach help you lose weight
- What you should eat when you are trying to lose weight, Foods to eat to lose weight in stomach