Asian Fashion tips and Tricks 2022
Leggings out of the street, showing a beautiful and confident temperament, very practical
- Feminine, lively, glamorous, mature women, these types, basically all-matched characteristics can be matched with leggings, but with the change of seasons and the arrival of autumn and winter, matching items also need their own active choices to make their own The style will not be reduced to a simple winter outfit.
2. Let’s take a look at how to fit a single product suitable for the season. How do girls master the skills of dressing and matching? One: Try to wear sports shoes as little as possible. In winter, high-heeled shoes can be said to be girls’ favorite items. Such heavy gloves and scarves are naturally the first choice.
3. However, for these heavy sports shoes, you must pay attention to the layering of the matching. If the coat is too heavy, you should naturally choose a light cotton coat, and the light knit sweater should naturally be a style with a longer hem. A pair of sneakers with a sweater plus enough length can appear the most outstanding in the crowd.
4. Be sure to wear sneakers as little as possible, the reason is simple, the feet will become swollen. Therefore, try to avoid wearing high heels and knit sweaters carefully. The suede sweater is the favorite, and it will feel very thin when worn on the upper body. If it is a thin sweater, if the lower body is wrapped in a heavy coat, it will look bloated.
5. How do girls master the skills of dressing and matching?
5. How do girls master the skills of dressing and matching? Two: Short T-shirts as short as possible. Short T-shirts with a large area are the first choice of many girls, but they should use the classic “top pine and bottom tight” principle. Any girl who is thinner than your body will have a fleshy feeling to wear, but the listless match is more outstanding.
6. And the versatile short t-shirt, if you use the inner t-shirt stacked in the knitted sweater, it will appear to be more temperamental. There are many matching styles of leggings, tall, short, fat and thin, and they have their own items, and their respective styles can be divided into soft, lively, glamorous, and mature types.
7. Basically all-match features can be matched with leggings, but with the change of seasons and the arrival of autumn and winter, matching items also require their own active choice, so that their style will not be reduced to a simple winter outfit. One: Try to wear sneakers as little as possible. I believe that many people will have the experience of “you can’t wear clothes in any way” in winter.
8. In winter, can’t wear long skirts. They are either too heavy or bloated. In winter, all clothes must be uniform. But in fact, leggings need to have the versatile characteristics of wearing styles, and they need to be matched properly to highlight the effect.
9. Knit sweaters are matched with lighter wool or wool blended sweaters. The loose-fitting hem can lengthen the overall line, and the raw edges of the sweater material can effectively appear delicate and soft. Two: Try to keep short T-shirts. If you don’t want to wear long skirts, then the sweater must keep the hem in front of you.
10. The skirt is usually from the knee to the middle of the thigh. This length can visually reflect the length of the waistline. While matching a single product to improve the waistline, it maintains a reasonable lower body proportion. Short t-shirts can be paired with shorts, which are practical and convenient to match.
Read more fashion tips on http://www.facefof.com