In recent years, people’s living standards have been greatly improved. However, the probability of some people suffering from hyperglycemia has increased. The population with hyperglycemia is becoming younger, and some young people in their 20s and 30s even have hyperglycemia. Can Diabetics patients eat instant noodles
- As a relatively common chronic disease, hyperglycemia is mostly caused by the elderly. Why do some young people also get hyperglycemia now? There are many reasons for this that are worth looking into, perhaps related to people’s daily habits.
What is hyperglycemia? And how you maintain this?
When people are diagnosed with hyperglycemia, they need to control themselves in a certain amount of diet. Otherwise, with the intake of high-sugar foods, the condition of hyperglycemia will aggravate, causing many complications. In severe cases, it can cause cancer, affect people’s life safety, and destroy human health.
- Some people think that in order to maintain the blood sugar level of patients with hyperglycemia, certain control in diet should be carried out, and the use of noodles as a staple food will affect the body’s insulin level, resulting in a certain degree of blood sugar rise. The fact is Is that so? Let’s find out together.
What will happen if you eat more noodles?
Is it really bad for islets to use noodles as a staple food?
Scientists have found that noodles can indeed cause damage to pancreatic islets under certain circumstances, but this is not absolute. The main reason is that the chain is a processed product. Although there is still a lot of energy, the nutrients a bit less.
- Because its main component is starch, too much starch will cause the islets to appear healthy, which will lead to a certain increase in the body’s blood sugar.
Noodles are several food it’s not suitable for high blood sugar Patient.
- In addition to noodles, other factory-processed foods are similar to noodles. Regular use will indeed lead to elevated blood sugar in the human body. Therefore, diabetic patients should not use refined noodles.
- In contrast, noodles made from whole grains can stabilize blood sugar, so people with high blood sugar can eat more noodles that are made from poor quality.
- In addition to noodles, there are several foods that are not suitable for people with high blood sugar, please pay more attention
Foods to avoid with high blood sugar, Medical experts: If you want to lower blood sugar, try not to eat these kinds of foods
The staple food steamed bread
Northern Lanzhou exists as a staple food in the north, but people with high blood sugar should try not to eat steamed bread, because the flour used in this steamed bread is similar to noodles, and it is also a refined food. It causes the blood sugar of the human body to rise, and there are a lot of calories which are not good for the health of the body. Like noodles, if people with high blood sugar want to eat steamed bread, they can eat some steamed bread made of coarse grains, such as buckwheat, steamed bread, and buckwheat, which can enhance the body’s satiety, but the starch and energy in it are relatively small, which is beneficial to the human body. Maintain normal blood sugar levels in the body.
Rice is also a staple food. Compared with rice and noodles, which contain starch and carbohydrates, rice also contains protein and many trace elements in addition to carbohydrates. Eating a little rice properly is good for the body. However, patients with high blood sugar should try not to eat rice, because the content of starch and sugar in rice is also relatively high. aggravate the condition of patients with diabetes. Dispersion is not suitable for replacing coarse grains, so if you really want to eat rice, you can use it with some green plants, which can supplement the nutrition of the human body to a certain extent, and can also prevent the absorption of rice and promote the excretion of rice.
Potato heads also have a lot of melatonin. Regular use of potatoes can speed up the detoxification of the human body and make the skin smooth and tender. Therefore, many people use potatoes as a home-cooked dish, and potatoes also contain a strong sense of satiety. It is beneficial for the body to lose weight. However, there is also a large amount of starch in potatoes, rice noodles, etc., starch entering the human body will lead to a certain degree of increase in blood sugar. Blood sugar has been rising but not falling, it is better to eat more of these two things
Astragalus As a traditional Chinese medicine, Astragalus has high nutritional value. The active ingredients contained in it can help the body to speed up the secretion of insulin, thereby promoting the metabolism and absorption of blood sugar, thereby reducing the body’s blood sugar.
Wheat is rich in natural insulin. After the human body uses the pulse, it will greatly increase the insulin content in the body, thereby inhibiting the rise of blood sugar and achieving the purpose of stabilizing blood sugar. It also plays an important role in the digestion and absorption of the human body. Therefore, daily life You can eat a little Ophiopogon in moderation. The increase of blood sugar in the human body is usually accompanied by itching of the skin, and it will hinder the clotting effect of platelets, resulting in slower wound healing, because the sugar content in the blood is too high, causing its concentration to rise, and the human body will be thirsty. In the above situations, it is best to go to the hospital for examination and do not ignore it.
Read more updates and tips about health on http://www.facefof.com
- How to control blood sugar as we age
- What kind of meat can diabetes patients eat
- Benefits of eating sweet potatoes, How much sweet potato can a diabetic eat, How to cook sweet potatoes for diabetics